Developed in collaboration with approved centres and backed by the awarding body, ePortfolio is the only system designed specifically for training providers within the automotive industry.
- No complicated set up, our team handles the registration so you don’t have to.
- Training and unlimited support provided.
- View candidates’ progress and manage your workload in real time with 24/7 access.
- ePortfolio keeps all work and evidence safe and secure, so assignments can’t be lost.
- iPhone app gives candidates access to their online portfolio on the move.
Our popular iPhone app enables you to access online portfolios on the go, monitoring candidates’ progress even without Wi-Fi coverage. Candidates can use their phone to upload evidence in an instant, wherever they are. The user-friendly system makes it even easier to manage your workload, while our team offers unrivalled customer support.
To find out more, you can request a free information pack for your centre. If you would like to offer ePortfolio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01992 519 038.
System requirements for running ePortfolio:
Internet Explorer (8.0 or higher)
Mozilla Firefox (v13 or higher)
Adobe Flash Player 10.1 (to play video files)
Pop-up blockers set to 'off'
1MB minimum internet bandwidth
Train the Trainer
If you are already an ePortfolio centre we are offering Train the Trainer sessions to help you get the most out of ePortfolio. Only two delegates per centre may attend. Please complete the Booking Form and return to:
Qualifications Office, The IMI, Fanshaws, Brickendon, Hertford SG13 8PQ
Training Session fees
£165 per delegate + VAT (includes training materials, CPD Certification and lunch)
The next sessions are:
Thursday 30th April